Public Adjuster Services Michigan
After a loss, Up Front Settlements will immediately begin the task of organizing your claim presentation. The presentation of the claim is the foundation for a successful financial recovery. Many people do not understand that the insurance company does not automatically pay an insurance claim. Instead, the insurance company will demand that you “prove” your claim before you can be compensated for your loss. When a disaster occurs, the insurance company has Adjusters, Engineers, Claim Managers & Supervisors, and even Attorneys working to protect the insurance company’s best interest. Who do YOU have representing your best interests?
As you work to rebuild your home and stabilize your life, there is little time for learning the ins and outs of insurance policy and coverage. Up Front Settlements will make sure you are not settling for less than you are entitled. Our professionals can help to:
• Evaluate your insurance policy and establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to your carrier;
• Valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail of your claim.
• Negotiating with the insurance company on your behalf.
• Keeping you informed every step of the way
• Settling your claim for the maximum amount and with infinitely less hassles for you.
Contact Up Front Settlements today for more information on how we can help you get everything you are entitled to for your property loss.
10 Steps We Our Public Adjusters Do To Help You Recover More
- Call Up Front Settlements: Public Adjusters for the insured: In a crisis, you need an adjuster whose sole responsibility is to represent you. The Insurance Company will send out an insurance adjuster to represent their interests. You should have one to represent you.
- Allow Up Front Settlements to inspect the loss site immediately, analyze the damages, and work quickly to stabilize your loss. We are with you from the start, helping to secure advancements for temporary housing and living expenses, when necessary.
- Depend on Up Front Settlements to work quickly to assemble claim support data, and review your coverage. We know your rights as an insured and can facilitate the claim process. This means less hassle for you.
- Rely on Up Front Settlements to complete a detailed inventory of all personal property, including the necessary support documentation that allows you to move forward toward settlement. You will be able to focus your time on putting your life back in order.
- Have Up Front Settlements submit a professional claim package to your insurance company, including support documentation, complete scope of repair for all structural damage, contents inventory spreadsheets and extra living expense claim forms. Our package will substantiate every aspect of your claim. You will be glad we are behind you.
- Allow Up Front Settlements to act as your advocate, protecting your interests, during all inspections, and meetings with your insurance company. You will never need to be an expert in insurance jargon. We will be here for you every step of the way.
- Depend on Up Front Settlements to negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. Our Adjusters are experts in policy and coverage. They know the rights of the insured and can facilitate a swift resolution of the claim. Our adjusters have a reputation for obtaining the best possible offer with the least amount of conflict and argument. Your life doesn’t need more stress.
- Trust Up Front Settlements to secure the best possible settlement in the shortest amount of time. Studies show that settlements negotiated by a public adjuster are significantly greater than settlements where a public adjuster was not involved.
- Rely on Up Front Settlements to provide regular updates on the status of your claim. Your phone calls will be always returned. We welcome and will answer all your questions. Rated outstanding in customer service. We are always there to talk or simply listen. You can depend on us.
- Let Up Front Settlements relieve you of the stress and hardship of having to do it alone. No one should feel alone during a time of crisis. Just give us a call…you’ll be glad you did.